Quantum Signal AI (a Ford AV, LLC. subsidiary) is a research and development company with a focus on simulation, mobile robotics, and autonomous vehicle technologies. We are looking for an elite engineering analyst to round out our research team.
What you bring
- Data acquisition and analysis experience
- Model-based data interpretation
- Physical modeling background
- Programming skills (any language)
What we offer
- Massive flexibility
- Fantastic health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Relaxed, engaging culture
- Varied and challenging work
Who we find interesting
- Rigorous CAE Engineers dissatisfied with the limits of their CAE tools
- Statisticians disappointed with industrial applications of their models
- Prolific signal processors stuck working on a wire harness
- Computational chemists or biologists frustrated with their pace of progress
- Detail oriented engineers tired of carrying their team
FYI: Math and programming skills will be assessed
Why Quantum Signal AI?
We are here to build great solutions to enable the future of autonomous technologies. Our team and environment supports and rewards creativity, intelligence, and hard work. If you like new challenges, learning, and varied work we are the company for you! We have a fun and relaxed work culture that consists of flexible hours, casual dress code, summer staff BBQs, game nights, lunchtime volleyball, ping pong tournaments, and the opportunity to learn new technologies.
We also offer a competitive salary with potential for bonuses. Our benefits include excellent health and dental insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off, and 401k. Are you ready for the challenge? If so, send us your resume and cover letter today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.