Simulation Software Engineer
U.S. citizenship is required
We are seeking a simulation programmer to work on real-time modeling and simulation projects. You will work on a small but growing team of software developers, testers, and application engineers to expand, improve, and validate real-time autonomy simulation software in a flexible, results-focused environment that encourages technical growth and creative freedom.
- Producing clean and efficient code
- Maintaining, improving, and extending a mature codebase in active use by a wide customer base
- Documenting code and producing technical content, such as user guides
- Minimum 2 years C++ software coding experience in a professional environment (post college) as part of a team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong interest in developing real-time, engineering-focused simulation software tools incorporating vehicles, sensors, physics, and graphics
- Knowledge of basic concepts involved in physics modeling and 3D graphics.
- U.S. Citizenship
Why Quantum Signal?
QS isn't just another job; it's part of an outstanding, rewarding career. We are here to build great solutions for our clients. Our team and environment supports and rewards creativity, intelligence, and hard work. We have a fun and relaxed work culture that consists of flexible hours, casual dress code, summer staff BBQs, game nights, lunchtime volleyball, ping pong tournaments, and the opportunity to learn new technologies.
We also offer a competitive salary with potential for bonuses. Our benefits include excellent health and dental insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off, and 401k (all effective on first day of hire). Are you ready for the challenge? If so, send us your resume and cover letter today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.