Software Test Engineer
U.S. citizenship is required
Quantum Signal seeks a highly motivated individual for a challenging test engineering position. This position involves application testing, system/unit regression, acceptance testing, and test planning. You will work on a small but growing team of software developers and application engineers—contributing to the entire software development life cycle. If you are extremely meticulous, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
- Perform release validation testing for software products
- Help diagnose and determine root cause of issues
- Automate repetitive testing tasks
- Develop test plans based on software feature definitions
- Design and build testing support systems
- Track and document activities to facilitate testing status reporting and team coordination
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Previous experience in software testing preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of computer environments, basic system administration, software testing techniques, software quality assurance processes, and verification and validation techniques
- Familiar with current software quality techniques, software industry standards and their impact on internal procedures, and the safety and efficacy of products
Why Quantum Signal?
QS isn't just another job; it's part of an outstanding, rewarding career. We are here to build great solutions for our clients. Our team and environment supports and rewards creativity, intelligence, and hard work. We have a fun and relaxed work culture that consists of flexible hours, casual dress code, summer staff BBQs, game nights, lunchtime volleyball, ping pong tournaments, and the opportunity to learn new technologies.
We also offer a competitive salary with potential for bonuses. Our benefits include excellent health and dental insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off, and 401k (all effective on first day of hire). Are you ready for the challenge? If so, send us your resume and cover letter today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.