Talent Management & Acquisition Specialist
Full Time Position
On-site in Saline, Michigan
Quantum Signal AI (a Ford AV, LLC subsidiary) is a growing research and development company with a focus on simulation, mobile robotics, and autonomous vehicle technologies. We are looking for a Rockstar Talent Management & Acquisition Specialist to foster our company culture, drive HR initiatives, and help grow our technical team!
- Manage the recruiting process from beginning to end and effectively fill open positions within time and budget constraints
- Act as the primary point of contact for recruiting activities with a focus on building influential relationships through excellent customer service
- Implement and lead the performance management and review process in conjunction with management and lead conflict resolution when needed
- Be the in-house expert on commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within talent management and acquisition in the tech industry and make recommendations to management for policy updates when needed
- Build and execute an employer brand strategy and be an evangelist for the company within the Tech community
- Employee advocate, required to maintain the confidential nature of all employees and company proprietary and privileged information used or observed in the course of performing job duties
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years recruiting experience for a technical organization
- MS office suite
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Bachelor's degree in human resources
- 2+ years in a talent management role
- Experience working with high growth start-up companies
- Experience in performance management, organizational structure, continued education and training programs
- Experience developing recruiting strategy, tactics, and pipelines
- Hands on recruiting experience (conducting interviews, phone screens, resume screens, selection, onboarding)
- Experience developing an employer brand
- Attention to detail and ability to think strategically
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
Why Quantum Signal AI?
We are here to build great solutions to enable the future of autonomous technologies. Our team and environment support and rewards creativity, intelligence, and hard work. If you like new challenges, learning, and varied work we are the company for you! We have a fun and relaxed work culture that consists of flexible hours, casual dress code, summer staff BBQs, game nights, lunchtime volleyball, ping pong tournaments, and the opportunity to learn new technologies.
We also offer a competitive salary with potential for bonuses. Our benefits include excellent health and dental insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off, and 401k. Are you ready for the challenge? If so, send us your resume and cover letter today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.